If you are new to the blog welcome! Do you enjoy personal pizzas that are quick to make without all the hassle? I know I do, especially when I am taking care of six littles all the time. A quick healthy meal is something that I strive for. I made this pizza in under thirty minutes and had to share. I will keep the details short because I can’t stand the new trend of looking for recipes only to find paragraphs of pointless information. First things first, this recipe is perfect for any leftover vegetables or meats that you may have laying around in the fridge or pantry. In the picture shown, my choice of poultry was canned chicken breast. That’s right ladies, it was in a can! I heated the canned chicken breast up and added a dash of salt and pepper and ta-da a masterpiece! If you are not a fan of canned chicken, chill! You can use already cooked chicken breast or tenderloins. This was super simple and easy to make that I can’t wait to recreate another version of this! Sosa and I ate this together and she loved it! Plus, I love sneaking greens into foods that my children least expect to be tainted with a vegetable. If you have a picky eater, what better way to incorporate hands-on experience with your child. Moms, this is where all the mmms and aahs go down, right here! Cooking as a family is a great way to bond with one another. Especially on days that you have time. Making pizzas has become an ongoing family tradition in our home. I hope you like it!
(Servings 1 adult or 1-2 toddlers)
- 1/2 cup cooked, shredded chicken breast
- handful of fresh or frozen spinach
- pizza crust personal size
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp of pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet/pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove pizza crust packaging and apply the vegetable oil evenly on the pizza crust. Apply pizza sauce and set aside for later.
- In a small skillet on LOW heat add the chicken breast and spinach, and sauté for about 1-2 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Drain spinach and chicken breast if needed. Add salt & pepper (optional). Set aside.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese, chicken breast, and spinach evenly onto pizza.
- Bake for 7-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are slightly brown.
- Eat and Enjoy!