Looking to upgrade your morning? I have the perfect recipe for you. It is simple to make and refreshing. Not only that, it is easy and quick to make. Did I mention, it’s dairy-free!
- 3-4 Raspberries
- 1/4 cup of Granola Clusters Cinnamon with Flax Seed
- 1 Silk Almond-Milk Yogurt 5.3 oz
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
- Whipped Cream (dairy, optional)
- In your bowl of choice, take one Silk Almond Milk Yogurt 5.3 oz and pour into your bowl. Get as much of the yogurt as you can out of the container. Place your bowl with the yogurt in refrigerator until next step is complete.
- Add the raspberries to a empty bowl. Sprinkle the sugar over top, stirring to coat. Refrigerate for 3 -5 minutes.
- Remove bowl with yogurt from the refrigerator. Add cinnamon and flax seed granola clusters on top of the yogurt. Do not stir.
- Remove raspberries from the refrigerator. Add raspberries to yogurt and granola clusters. Do not stir.
- Top with whipped cream (optional)
- Eat & Enjoy!